Morning fix . . . 17th February

Typing February always baffles me, it just looks like it is spelt wrong. . . does anyone agree with me on that?

This morning, I got up early for once as, I had to be in university for a camera induction. Let's not forgot I did take A level photography, so I do know how to switch a camera on, the basic settings and how to transfer my pictures from SD card to computer - that's two hours of my life I will never get back, but I suppose you've just got to do it.

I have so many other things to press on with today, a list of things to do as long as my arm, but I thought I would do a little post before I start my fun filled day (it's packed with work and and more work, well let's not forget the cleaning, as my mother is coming to visit - so obviously not that fun - Hi mummy, seen as though she reads my blog).

I love these looks  . . .

If only it was warm enough to wear those sandals, loving the mustard tones though - I can see this trend continuing for years to come. 


A fairly simple combination, but it works really well - similar colour palate embellished with statement jewellery - AMAZING. 


Another simple outfit that works really well, those baby blue nails are really cute - note to self, I must stop bitting my nails to be able to paint my nails like that. 


Mint green, afrocentric inspired scarf, pleats and a leather jacket - all my favourite things in one.

I am going to have to buy myself a pair of Vans, unless any of you want to buy them for me? - Just thought I'd ask. 

 To my readers:
Does anyone who reads my blog desire advertising space, if so get in contact to advertise your brand on my blog. I am  looking to change things up a little in here and thought I would let you all know here first, so get in contact if you want to find out more. 

Follow me on: Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook


20 comments:

  1. Well, twitter, but I rarely write there, lately there are more messages from Tumblr.
    https://twitter.com/#!/LenaPota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pictures!!

    I love your blog! I´m follow you, if you like.. follow me back :-)

    Beijos***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the green shirt at the top is beautiful, love the leopard print detail :)

    http://polkadotsandstripesxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely have trouble with writing the 2nd month too.

    Oh, MINT! So fun and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first look, it is casual chic perfection! Hope you have a great weekend hun, enjoy time with your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your visit on my blog: of course we can follow each other! I'm your new follower, hope to see u like my new follower too (GFC)
    kiss
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that color of vans is nice ! :> that would be very nice on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great choices, love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. for me it's all about the girl with the mint green skirt, the high bun hair, & fun scarf. have fun with your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dear hope u are doing well.
    love the l.jacket and baby blue nails of the pics.
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first look is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love these look too yo. especially that mint green pleated skirt.. yum.
    much love from beemod..

    beemod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg that first outfit is SO GORGEOUS. That's definitely something I'd wear without a doubt. And yay! A mullet skirt! I literally just made a post on that. Such a pretty skirt.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely cutes outfits dear!!! Excuse my delay in answering you! And thanks for your lovely comment! Now, follow you by GFC too!!!
    *I just release a new image on my Facebook Official Page, hope you “like it” and drink a sip of ABSOstyle with me: join my day to day!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
    Bloglovin’ * Twitter * fashiolista * LOOKBOOK * CHICISIMO

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first look is my favorite - I like everything in that outfit.

    I agree with what you wrote about word February...and I think the same applies to word 'surprise'... :D

    xx

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I will endeavour to reply back to you all, but for a quicker response tweet me on @Aimee_Victoria

Aimee xxx